Ski Kids Club (Children aged 5.5 - 12 years)
« Full Week Course starting Sunday - NA Kids Club Nendaz »
Group lessons* are a great way for kids to learn, laugh, play and progress with other Kids Club skiers.
The Full Week Course starting Sunday Kids Club package offers 6 full days of ski lessons, lunch and instructor supervision and on Friday an excursion to explore across the 4 Vallées!
What makes the Neige Aventure Kids Club Nendaz so special?
*Our courses accommodate a maximum of 8 children per class.
Please note: If there are less than 3 people enrolled onto a ski group lesson, the course time will be halved. In low season periods (with low attendance), two levels or age groups may be combined within the same course.
Book your lessons and ski equipment rental as a package for further savings.
Ski Kids Club (Children aged 5.5 - 12 years)
« Full Week course starting on Sunday - NA Kids Club Nendaz »
Once you have completed your booking online and after receiving your voucher, your first meeting point will be at the main reception of Neige Aventure Ski School in Nendaz.
Our Customer Care and Booking team welcome you in French, English, German, Swiss German and Dutch and will give you the latest information (weather, local entertainment, confirmation of meeting points etc...).
Children on the « Full Week Course starting Sunday - NA Kids Club Nendaz » start at 09:00 at the NA Meeting Point 1 sign at the bottom of the Tracouet cable car and finish at 16:00 at the NA Meeting Point 2 sign at the top of the Tracouet cable car.
For children who need to be taken down to the bottom of the Tracouet lift, accompanied by an instructor at the end of the session (payable service), the collection time will between 16h15 and 16h30 at the exit of the bottom of the cable car station in the village.
Friday it’s special: it’s the Excursion Day
Supervision (by instructor) starts: 08:50 at the bus stop in front of the cash desks at the cable car station (located at the bottom of Tracouet cable car station). Be punctual because the bus won’t wait!
Any changes will be communicated from the instructor in charge.
Check also with the instructor if you need a Ski Pass for the "4 Vallées" on Friday.
|Beginner / Green||First time, you've never skied before.|
|Intermediate / Blue||You can control your speed and come to a stop. You can turn in a snowplough.|
|Intermediate / Bronze||You can ski with linked snowplough turns on blue slopes.|
|Advanced / Red||You can ski with plough parallel turns on all blue slopes and are comfortable on some red slopes|
|Advanced / Black||You can ski with parallel turns and are comfortable on all red and some black slopes.|
|Expert / Energy||You ski with carved turns and are comfortable on any slope|
|NA Rider Licence Program (RLP)||France Test||Swiss Snow League|
|Mini Kids||Piou Piou||Jardin des Neiges Snowli|
|Green||Flocon||Blue Ski League Prince|
|Blue||Flocon||Blue Ski League King|
|Bronze||1er étoile||Blue Ski League King|
|Red||2e étoile||Red Ski League Prince|
|Black||2e/3e étoile||Red Ski League King|
|Energy (silver)||3e étoile||Red Ski League King/Black Prince|
|Energy (orange)||Étoile d’or||Black Ski League Prince/King|
|Energy (gold)||Étoile d’or||Black Ski League King|
Terms and Conditions Ski and Snowboard School
1. Neige Aventure / onthemountain.ch declines any responsibility for accidents incurred during classes and / or with rental equipment. Each participant must be in possession of his/her own insurance.
2. In the event of illness or injury, a refund will only be issued on the presentation of a valid medical certificate. Neige Aventure will only refund the part of the service that has not yet been provided.
3. If the client is absent at the start of the lesson, the cost of missed classes will not be refunded and the lesson cannot be recuperated.
4. If there are less than 3 people enrolled onto a ski or snowboard group lesson, the course time will be halved. In low season periods (with low attendance), two levels or age groups may be combined within the same course.
5. The cost of the lift pass is not included in the price of lessons or the price of rental equipment.
6. Mini Kids Club: Money back guarantee: in order not to force your child into skiing or snowboarding, we will refund any unattended half days. The customer service team at Neige Aventure SA / onthemountain.ch must be informed before the start of the lesson.
7. Classes will take place in any weather. In case of force majeure (unforeseeable circumstances), lessons that are cancelled will not be refunded but instead alternative timings will be proposed.
8. In the event of COMPLETE closure of the ski area normally accessible, and only that event, missed lessons and the cost of rental equipment will be deducted/refunded for the days in question.
9. For freeride and off-piste activities, participants must be equipped with an avalanche transceiver device, which is in good working condition (for further information please visit our specialist mountain sport shops)
10. For group courses, the instructor does not have to wait for latecomers.
If you encounter a problem with your existing reservation from Neige Aventure / onthemountain.ch, please contact us by phone at +41 27 288 31 31 or via our online assistance "livechat" on our website or contact us at the following:
Neige Aventure / Onthemountain
Route de la télécabine 18
tel: +41 (0) 27 288 31 31
Please check our General Terms and Conditions