|Beginner / Green||First time, you've never skied before.|
|Intermediate / Blue||You can control your speed and come to a stop. You can turn in a snowplough.|
|Intermediate / Bronze||You can ski with linked snowplough turns on blue slopes.|
|Advanced / Red||You can ski with plough parallel turns on all blue slopes and are comfortable on some red slopes|
|Advanced / Black||You can ski with parallel turns and are comfortable on all red and some black slopes.|
|Expert / Energy||You ski with carved turns and are comfortable on any slope|
|NA Rider Licence Program (RLP)||France Test||Swiss Snow League|
|Mini Kids||Piou Piou||Jardin des Neiges Snowli|
|Green||Flocon||Blue Ski League Prince|
|Blue||Flocon||Blue Ski League King|
|Bronze||1er étoile||Blue Ski League King|
|Red||2e étoile||Red Ski League Prince|
|Black||2e/3e étoile||Red Ski League King|
|Energy (silver)||3e étoile||Red Ski League King/Black Prince|
|Energy (orange)||Étoile d’or||Black Ski League Prince/King|
|Energy (gold)||Étoile d’or||Black Ski League King|
Terms and Conditions Ski and Snowboard School
1. Neige Aventure / onthemountain.ch declines any responsibility for accidents incurred during classes and / or with rental equipment. Each participant must be in possession of his/her own insurance.
2. In the event of illness or injury, a refund will only be issued on the presentation of a valid medical certificate. Neige Aventure will only refund the part of the service that has not yet been provided.
3. If the client is absent at the start of the lesson, the cost of missed classes will not be refunded and the lesson cannot be recuperated.
4. If there are less than 3 people enrolled onto a ski or snowboard group lesson, the course time will be halved. In low season periods (with low attendance), two levels or age groups may be combined within the same course.
5. The cost of the lift pass is not included in the price of lessons or the price of rental equipment.
6. Mini Kids Club: Money back guarantee: in order not to force your child into skiing or snowboarding, we will refund any unattended half days. The customer service team at Neige Aventure SA / onthemountain.ch must be informed before the start of the lesson.
7. Classes will take place in any weather. In case of force majeure (unforeseeable circumstances), lessons that are cancelled will not be refunded but instead alternative timings will be proposed.
8. In the event of COMPLETE closure of the ski area normally accessible, and only that event, missed lessons and the cost of rental equipment will be deducted/refunded for the days in question.
9. For freeride and off-piste activities, participants must be equipped with an avalanche transceiver device, which is in good working condition (for further information please visit our specialist mountain sport shops)
10. For group courses, the instructor does not have to wait for latecomers.
If you encounter a problem with your existing reservation from Neige Aventure / onthemountain.ch, please contact us by phone at +41 27 288 31 31 or via our online assistance "livechat" on our website or contact us at the following:
Neige Aventure / Onthemountain
Route de la télécabine 18
tel: +41 (0) 27 288 31 31
Please check our General Conditions