OUR BIKE SHOPS

Our points of sale

For more than 25 years, the Neige Aventure and OnTheMountain store’s team has been selecting the most suitable and efficient products in the winter and mountain sports market every year.

A wide choice and the wise support of our sports advisors will allow you to fully equip yourself and live your experiences in the mountains with the maximum comfort, pleasure and safety.

Thanks to our location at the foot of the slopes, we offer a wide range of quality equipment for testing and rental. Visit our equipment rental area.

We offer a unique network of outdoor stores spread over Nendaz, Veysonnaz and Siviez. Our stocks are normally in our shops and will soon be available online for consultation or purchase.

Our bike brands

Scott

In 1958, engineer Ed Scott created the first aluminium ski pole. Scott's starting activity was focused on winter sports accessories. However in 1986, Scott introduced his first ATV and in 1991 his first suspension fork. Today Scott's main activity is cycling with 65% of the group's total activity. The Scale semi-rigid is one of the most successful bikes in Cross-Country.

Rocky Mountain

Created in 1981 in the cellar of a bicycle store in Vancouver, the way of thinking and working has remained the same. Technology and quality remain the watchwords. Their promise? Build and manufacture the best bicycles in the world. Bikes are tested on the most challenging tracks in the region, so that suggestions and experiences can be recorded immediately. Despite a large part of the design being done by computer, the real feedback comes from the ground, when the tyres roll in the mud, hit roots, rocks....

Mondraker

Founded in Alicante (Spain) in 2001, Mondraker is definitely focused on high performance. It is renowned for its range based on the innovations Forward Geometry® and Zero Suspension System®. Here the concept of understanding mountain biking is unique and offers a whole new experience.

Haibike

The Haibike epic began in 1996. Founders Susanne and Felix Puello are intrigued by bicycles of a different style in the mountain bike industry. This brand is revolutionary in more than one way, forcing enthusiasm. Since 2010, the first Haibike electric bicycle motor has been seducing professionals and all bicycle enthusiasts.

Our brands

Millet

Millet began its history in the 1930s with a truly brilliant idea: the first shopping bag with straps. The backpack was born and this idea quickly became a success. Very close to the Alpine world, Millet develops specific products for the mountains, creating a strong image and recognition of the best mountain people. Millet has become an essential brand in the field of outdoor activities, and has convinced us both by the quality of its products and its commitment to the environment. Not to mention a real desire on their part for fair working conditions. In 2018, and with the support of ACTE INTERNATIONAL, Millet can say that 89% of its production chain meets the social standards of the SEDEX SMETA standard. The remaining 11% are supported to meet the requirements.

Scott

We have the advantage of representing Scott for our Shop OnTheMountain, especially for bicycles. At Neige Aventure you will also find Scott textile accessories such as clothes and gloves for example. The recipe is simple, this Swiss company produces accessories that match their worldwide reputation, which is well established, especially in cycling. We strive, when we can, to also offer products from a Swiss company. We are pleased with the good collaboration and we are delighted that our customers can enjoy quality products.

 

Volcom

Volcom true to this. This sentence summarises everything. Always a bit offbeat but never exaggerated. Sports enthusiasts such as Skaters and Snowboarders will definitely love it. Since 1991 they have had a certain definition of sincerity in the way they design and promote their products. And since we love the sincerity of a brand, it is no surprise that we offer it to you. Whether you want to equip yourself with ski or snowboard equipment or simply look stylish and relaxed when you go out, Volcom is typically that.

The North Face

We know that you are passionate about what brings us together: Outdoors sports. It is obvious that to satisfy your requirements that we understand (we have the same ones as you) North Face finds its place in our range. Activate the exploration mode, since 1966 they have had in mind to be your ally during all your outings so that you keep an unforgettable memory. Did you know that? The European headquarters is in Switzerland. What about what they do for the environment? They are exemplary and we are happy that they are among us.